Teeth whitening in Saskatoon and Watrous
Are you considering teeth whitening in Saskatoon or Watrous?
Causes of Teeth Discoloration
Common reasons why teeth can become discolored:
- Genetics – Studies show that some people are genetically predisposed to thinner enamel and therefore teeth that are not as white.
- Age – As we get older, our enamel gets thinner and therefore the darker layer of the tooth under the enamel starts to show through.
- Smoking – The tar and nicotine in cigarettes will stain your teeth.
- Food/Beverages – Certain products we consume are much more likely to stain our teeth, such as red wine, coffee, tea, and beets.
While there are many ways to whiten teeth, it is important to focus on healthy teeth whitening options.
Teeth Whitening Options at Wheatland Dental
- Take-home whitening strips
- Take-home whitening trays
Ask us about the different options for teeth whitening at your next dental appointment in Saskatoon or Watrous!